Ticket To Ride:Big Sky PBR Pre-Party Checklist
It’s time to cowboy up! The 2nd Annual Big Sky PBR is here, and in true Big Sky fashion you haven’t done a thing to get ready. Have no fear. This may be your first Montana rodeo, but you don’t need to act like it. A little pre-party planing, a few tips from the locals, and we’ll have you rodeo ready in no time.
- Tickets. Hopefully you didn’t put your cart before your horse, and got your tickets in advance. If not, no worries because it’s your lucky day! The Country Market is holding a silent auction for 4 general admission tickets. Proceeds go to help the Big Sky Food Bank. Simply swing by the market and place your bid. We also have the 411 on 8 Golden Buckle PBR Tickets. Click here to inquire for more info, or hit us up on Twitter. Otherwise you can always try your luck and attempt to trade a few frosty Lone Peak beverages with our friends on the Geyser Whitewater bus, and catch all the hot bull riding action from high above the arena. Either way you can still see the event and attend the FREE Calcutta Auction, Morgan Frazier concert, and PBR Cowboy autograph session tonight, and the Community After Party with Lucas Nelson and Promise of the Real on Wednesday.
- Duds. The PBR is the premiere rodeo event of the summer, and one to do up right. Time to get duded up from the boot up! Look no further then Head West. Head West is a hip Western clothing store carrying men’s and women’s new, resale, retro, and vintage clothing. It’s is your one stop shop.
- Koozies. Whatever your beverage of choice, a slick styley collapsible koozie is a must in the Montana heat. Stick one in your wranglers or swing by the Moonlight Basin booth for a limited edition koozie/bandana combo.
- Protection. We’re not talking about six guns or switch blades. We’re talking about protection from the elements. The weather has been known to change pretty quick around these parts. Pack the following in your saddle bag and be ready for any occasion: sunblock, sunglasses, a brimmed hat, and an extra layer.
- Program. Don’t be fashionably late! It’s procrastination that got you in this mess to begin with, remember. Plan to get there early and stake out some great seats. Be in the know, and get the skinny on all the parties, concerts, and events with your FREE Big Sky PBR Program.
They say you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink. We’ve done our part. The rest is up to you. Get off the fence and get down to Big Sky Town Center Arena for what is sure to be the best party of the summer!