What Life Lessons Can Snowboarding and Skiing Teach Us?
The clock is ticking, and we’re just one month away from opening day here at Moonlight Basin. We’re ready for the crisp air to hit our faces as we speed down the mountain, for the soft powder to give way to fresh tracks beneath our boards, and to feel the relief of unbuckling those ski boots after a day of hitting the mountain hard.
While skiing and boarding can be a great way to have fun, let go of stress, get in shape and enjoy a great afternoon, it can also teach us a thing or two about life. We asked our Facebook Fans for what they think are the greatest life lessons skiing and boarding can teach us. Here are some of our favorites.
- You can still feel like a kid no matter how old you get. -Chris P.
- You’re never too old to learn something new -Jen C.
- Our opportunities to really get out and have fun are fleeting, so enjoy them as much as you can, you never know when the snow will be here and when it won’t. -Seth S.
- You can sit at the top all day but you have to drop in to experience anything. -Zack S.
- Go that way, very fast. If something gets in your way, turn! -Brandon H.
- Dont be afraid to roam. -Sami M.