Golfing in Montana – Meet Paul
As the second installement in a series of posts, we’ve asked those who know The RESERVE the best to share few insider tips about this one of a kind course. Today, meet Paul.
- Name: Paul Pernak
- Hometown: Ennis, MT for 30 years
- Favorite RESERVE hole to play: Hole #17 – a long and exciting 777 yard par 5, first time he played it, he par’d it.
- Favorite golf course besides The RESERVE: Madison Meadows in Ennis, MT where he has played over 500 rounds
- Most memorable golf moment: Winning the 1st Annual Bob Rice Memorial golf and being in the record books forever.
- What do you like to do when not working at The RESERVE? Wildlife photography, trout fishing and bow hunting. Paul leaves for work three hours early each morning and gets home after 8PM each night due to his passion for wildlife photography and hopes to publish a photo book upon his retirement in two years. A few winters ago, Paul hit 50,000 golf balls to prepare for the summer golf season.