6th Annual Headwaters Spring Runoff – April 1-2, 2011
Enjoy two days of fun with the Headwaters Spring Runoff! Moonlight Basin is hosting a Kickoff Party to get the event started right! During the day on Friday competitors are invited to check out their line, then that evening they and their supporters are invited to join us for a ski movies and a pasta feed.
Then Saturday, head to the mountain two watch an amazing caliber of skiers, riders and telemarkers from all across the region tackle the Headwaters. Moonlight Basin’s Headwaters, known as the steepest in-bound terrain, is the focal point for this exciting competition. Its high visibility and energy level makes it a great spectator event!
NEW THIS YEAR:
- The hiking portion of the event has been eliminated – Freeskiing only event!
- New combined competitive categories have been established
- Cash purse of $1,000 has been announced for this year’s event in addition to gear, cat skiing trips and gift certifcates
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN – SPACE IS LIMITED
- Adults – $60, Juniors $40
- Pre-registration required
- Enter to compete in the following divisions: Men’s Alpine/Telemark, Men’s Snowboard, Women’s, Junior Boys – age 13-16, Junior Boys age 12 and under, Junior Girls
Click here to download a registration packet.